AMD Quad Core 631 socket FM1, tray
Nieuwste Quad Core 4 x 2,6 ghz, 4mb L2 cache
Experience a PC experience of quad-core computing at lower power consumption and optimized benefits for Microsoft Windows 7 with the Athlon II X4 631. Save time and accomplish more with true multi-core processing that makes multitasking quick and simple. The Athlon II X4 features the AMD Direct Connect Architecture for a fast, responsive PC. This processor is also optimized to take advantage of the power management features in Windows 7 using AMD PowerNow! 3.0 Technology.
Energy efficiency is important to AMD, allowing you to enjoy a cool, quiet PC while saving energy and reducing heat, noise and the effect of your computer on the environment. Energy efficiency innovations include Cool and Quiet, AMD CoolCore and AMD Smart Fetch. These technologies reduce power consumption by balancing the processor activity, letting you enjoy environmentally friendly, energy-efficient performance.
AMD Athlon II processors also offer support for Virtualization Technology. You can run virtual environments on one system with ease, allowing you to use legacy programs on a separate operating system. Add the convenience and power of multi-core processing and enjoy the benefits of energy efficiency with an AMD Athlon II X4 631 today!
- AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture AMD64 technology allows the Athlon II X4 631 processor to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Moreover, all AMD Athlon II processors are built on AMD?s revolutionary Direct Connect Architecture, where processors are directly connected to one another. An I/O and memory subsystem is also directly connected to each processor, helping improve overall system performance and efficiency.
- Integrated Memory Controller The AMD Athlon II X4 631 features a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that directly connects the processor to memory for optimum performance, low latency, and high throughput.
- HyperTransport 3.0 Technology HyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Athlon II X4 631 quad-Core processor enjoys 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- AMD Power Management Technologies CPU power management technologies including AMD PowerNow! 3.0 (Cool and Quiet), CoolCore, Smart Fetch, Dual Dynamic Power Management and Multi-Point Thermal Control result in proven, measurable benefits for businesses and consumers, including reduced power usage, lower energy costs, and greener PC operation.
- Enhanced Virus Protection All AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing viruses to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.
- AMD Virtualization Virtualization on desktop computers allows a single PC to act like multiple virtual machines. AMD Virtualization can enable client computers to seamlessly support multiple operating environments. It also helps make it easier for PC enthusiasts to upgrade and maintain their PCs through emulation.
Prijs: € 79