RADEON MSI RX2600XT DIAMOND 512MB, 2 x DVI (PULLED) PCI-E X
Pulled uit werkende computer, goede kaart voor weinig geld. 6 maanden garantie voor slechts 25,- euro
Fully DirectX 10.0 compliant, including full speed 32-bit floating point per component Operations
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Shader Model 4.0 geometry and pixel support in a unified shader architecture:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing per component.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending, texture filtering and antialiasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
- Advanced shader design, with ultra-threading sequencer for high efficiency operations.
- Advanced, high performance branching support, including static and dynamic branching.
- Full anti-aliasing on render surfaces up to and including 128-bit floating point formats.
- Support for OpenGL 2.0
- 2x/4x/8x modes.
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling.
- Temporal anti-aliasing.
- Adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Lossless color compression (up to 8:1) at all resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
- 2x/4x/8x/16x modes
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering.
Advanced Texture Compression (3Dc+ )
- High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
- Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
- New vertex cache and vertex fetch design, to increase vertex throughput from previous generations.
- New multi-level texture cache to give optimal performance, greater than 8x the previous designs.
High efficiency ring bus memory controller
- Programmable arbitration logic maximizes memory efficiency, software upgradeable.
- Fully associative texture, color, and Z cache design.
- New hierarchical Z & Stencil buffers with Early Z Test.
- New lossless Z-buffer compression for both Z and Stencil.
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
Integrated HD Audio Controller (Azelia) and Codec
- Integrated HD Audio codec supports linear PCM and DolbyR Digital (5.1) audio formats for
- HDMI output.
- Uses Microsoft UAA driver.
- Internally connected to the integrated HDMI interface, hence no external cable required.
- PCI device id : AA10h (Azalia), AA11h (Audio Codec).
- Support for basic audio (32, 44.1 or 48 kHz stereo) and DolbyR Digital or DTS at the same sample rates.
- Fully compliant with the DVI electrical specification.
- Fully integrated DVI/HDMI Interface
- Supports one single link DVI or one HDMI link (HDMI output on single-link TMDS1 only).
- Meets Vista logo requirements.
- 1650 Mbps/channel with 165 MHz pixel clock rate per link.
- Supports industry standard EIA-861B video modes including 480p, 720p and 1080i. For a full list of currently supported modes, contact your AMD CSS representative.
Avivo Display System -- Dual DACs & MPEG 1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- Dual-link support for display resolutions up to 3840x2400 per display output.
- Flexible support of the following configurations: CRT + DVI/HDMI, TV + DVI/HDMI, DVI/HDMI + DVI
- Maximum pixel frequency of 400 Mhz.
- HDCP support available on all DVI and HDMI links with integrated key storage for up to two simultaneous outputs including dual-link DVI. (Note: HDCP available only to HDCP licensed buyers).
- iDCT/DCT and color space conversion
- HW DXVA parser support for iDCT
- MPEG-4 Simple Profile support
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
Prijs: € 25